Krishna’s Fish Head Restaurant

Thursday, May 2, 2013 4:30 PM Posted by Clay Kraze
To make story short, I was introduce to this place by my friend when I go to cut my hair at her saloon.
She was like "let's go!!" I was like "oh bah"

And thus' since that day, I've been craving for it gaaaaahh~
Located at Grand Millennium Plaza (Kobusak) (dekat CKS)
...
...
...
delicious vegetable dishes
Banana Leaf Rice
...
...
...
Chili Fried Chicken (oohhh sedap.....)
...
...
...
Served with hot coffee after finish eatin'...
 This is the place that I would like to go again and again and again 
nyon :3

2 Response to "Krishna’s Fish Head Restaurant"

  1. Meitzeu Says:

    It's been a while since the last I had fish head by Krishna.

    mt
    Meitzeu @ Blog

    Meitzeu @ Facebook

    Meitzeu @ Twitter

  2. Clay Kraze Says:

    thanks for the comment @Meitzeu :)